we can totally see steve sanders in these mint and white combo sunglasses. or are they more dylan? brenda? kelly? david? hard to say now that we think about it. these shades are prescription friendly for andrea too!
these mint and white wayfarer sunglasses for kids have been non-scientifically tested to be the raddest shades in the universe. check it out:
- polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain and protect your eyes
- mirrored polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- material is specially designed with kids in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. soft and safe for faces, hands and mouths.
- nearly indestructible
- certified BPA, lead, and latex free. small parts tested as safe for babies.
- the logos are molded into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- these wayfarer sunglasses for kids are so light they can float!
- prescription-ready. take the frames to any optician and get your prescription filled. No need to purchase those expensive designer frames!
- SIZE NOTE: the junior size fits a huge range of kids, sometimes as young as three, sometimes as old as teenagers... they are designed to start fitting most kids well around 4 years old, but no two heads are the same! exchanges are easy if needed!